On Saturday Grandma Barbi joined us for the annual Easter Egg Hung at the Club. The kids had a blast riding the ponies, saying "hi" to the Easter Bunny and finding LOTS of eggs. We got a great family picture as well - with the empty swimming pool for our lovely background. It really was a fun day for the kids.
Max and Bella took a great picture with the Easter Bunny. This is the first year Bella has let the Easter Bunny or any other character in costume near her. This may be attributable to her recent realization that the Easter Bunny is "really just some person with a costume on, he's not real." When I asked her how she knew this, she looked at me with an exasperated expression (she can do exasperated VERY well), and said, "because, MOM, there is a zipper or a button on the back of EVERY Easter Bunny - that means it's only a costume." I then asked her about Santa, and she said, that he was TOTALLY real, he just wears funny cltohes.
And the girls and I went on a lovely horse and buggie ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment