We just got back from a spectacular cruise to the Caribbean with my side of the family. In attendance: my grandmother Bradley, my parents, my sister Ali and her husband and boys, and my baby sister Kendall and her (now) fiance, Ryan. We had a great trip, stopping in Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau. I will create separate blog entries for each stop as I have time, so bear with me.
Other than the first picture in this entry, the others were taken while we were on the ship playing in the sun and on the slide.

Brighton and Carter - our babies.
Below are Max and Bella enjoying the "hot" tub, which was, thankfully, not all that hot during the day. It was swarming with kids much of the time.
Other than the first picture in this entry, the others were taken while we were on the ship playing in the sun and on the slide.
Max and Bella on the first leg of our trip to Florida, where we boarded the ship. They were thrilled to sit by themselves (Dad was across the aisle) for the first time.
Our first day "at sea." Brighton was getting her toes wet in an effort to see if she really wanted to go in the water (I can tell you that I was leaning toward not going in, I lost).
Brighton and Carter - our babies.
Below are Max and Bella enjoying the "hot" tub, which was, thankfully, not all that hot during the day. It was swarming with kids much of the time.
Maxer is goggled up and ready to go swimming. I couldn't tell you what Bella is doing in the background.

Max coming in for a landing and . . .
Bella doing the same. The slide was a big hit the last few days of the cruise.
Mom, Dad and Grandma-the-Great enjoying a show.

No comments:
Post a Comment