The Five Murphys

The Five Murphys

April 8, 2009

Antigua



Antigua (as you can see) was absolutely gorgeous. The weather was perfect, the beach was uncrowded (so we didn't have to worry about losing kiddos) and the drinks were AWESOME - best Pina Coladas of the trip, and, yes, I sampled them at every venue. We also enjoyed local brews, one of which was called Red Hook I believe.

Mommy and Brighton taking it all in.


Bella and Daddy snorkeling.




A close-up of Bella snorkeling. She was finally able to get the hang of it and was as successful (although not as daring) as Max.





Max got his first sunburn while snorkeling in St. Thomas, so had to wear a surf-shirt the rest of the trip. Looks pretty stylin', though.






Brighton loves her sunglasses and demanded that she put them on whenever she was in the sun, or whenever Mommy put hers on.

Ry-Guy (Kendall's fiance - I think the nickname is sticking) was wonderful with Carter and Brighton. They made a fantastic sandcastle, thanks to Ryan's patience.
Connor, Bella and Max - too much fun.
Here are Kendall and I enjoying a Red Hook while we watched the kiddos have fun in the sun. Ahhhh, Caribbean living.

And . . . . she's spent.

No comments: