On our way back to Portland from Eugene, we stopped at the Enchanted Forest for few hours. It is a wonderful little place that has "lands" based on fairy tales and history. The kids loved it.
Bella with Honest Abe in "Frontier Land.
One of the larger attractions at the Enchanted Forest is the log ride. Max, Bella and I are pictured here on the scariest part of the ride. We got VERY wet.
We hit OMSI with the Curnow crew. Here are Bella, Connor, Ali, Carter, Max and myself standing outside the submarine we toured at OMSI.
One day during the trip Gavin and I took the kids downtown for an afternoon. We hit Pioneer Court House Square (below), and walked through downtown. This was a great day for Gavin and I, although the kids were anxious to get back to the condo for some swimming.
One day during the trip Gavin and I took the kids downtown for an afternoon. We hit Pioneer Court House Square (below), and walked through downtown. This was a great day for Gavin and I, although the kids were anxious to get back to the condo for some swimming.
Brighton and Daddy are shown to the left of this picture, with Max playing in the water right in front.
Any trip to Portland would not be complete without a trip to the Zoo. We spent a day touring the zoo, riding the train, and watching the animals. Above: Connor, Bella and Max pose with teh penguins.
Below: Carter, Brighton (hiding behind Carter), Max, Bella and Connor check out the river sea life with the assistance of a zoo employee.

No comments:
Post a Comment