The Five Murphys

The Five Murphys

August 5, 2009

Fourth of July

Wow, I am so far behind on my blogging this summer I can hardly stand it. Although it is today August 5, I am blogging the 4th of July. We had a great time this year at the cabin in Red Lodge, complete with the "candy tree" (little fairies - Jock and Gayle - tie candies and other goodies to a tree that the kids get to find when we arrive up at the cabin. The day, of course, began with the annual Fourth of July Parade up in REd Lodge. We then went to the cabin. At about 6, we headed home to Billings where the kids lit fireworks for the first time (BIG hit). It was a great day!
The kiddos LOVED the parade!
Our youngest insisted on a back tattoo - CLASSY.

Flaunting our face art for the camera.
Max lighting some dangerous explosive by himself.

My little bug lighting sparklers for the first time ever - she loved it! Max and Bella both lit the "big" fireworks this year with their Daddy.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: