The Five Murphys

The Five Murphys

August 17, 2009

Kendall and Ryan's Wedding.

Kendall and Ryan's wedding was PERFECT. It was as if God decided he was going to bless this afternoon with sunshine and 65 degree weather, even though it was in the 50s and raining the day before and the day after. I do not have many pictures of the bride and groom because with Gavin, myself and all three children in the wedding I was running around and having pictures taken of me - but, rest assured, I WILL be posting more pictures as they come in. I also want to thank my counsin Kyla for taking the EXCELLENT shots of the reception - which was also a BLAST! Here's to KENDALL AND RYAN KELTZ!

The Bride and Groom in the receiving line.




The bridesmaids.




Brighton is pictured at left, with Connor, Bella and Max before the ceremony to the right.

Ali and Joe with Melissa, Scotty, Katie, Eric, Steph and Kyla (the Rice counsins). While below, is a great shot of my cousins on Dad's side - Kelcey and her boyfriend, Chris, Christy and Alan Bradley, my Aunt Judy, and Haley.

I LOVE this picture of Kendall getting her groove on. Mom and Uncle Mark (who sang at the wedding) also were clearly having a great time.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: