The Five Murphys

The Five Murphys

August 30, 2010

Montana Fair 2010!

We had soooo much fun at the fair this year. Auntie Kendall was in town and joined us, and the kids were beyond excited, jumping up and down and thrilled to be riding each of the rides. We were lucky enough to run into cousins Connor and Carter and even got to go on a few rides with them! It was the first year that Brighton was old enough to go on all the rides, and she loved it! She kept yelling, "I am having too much fun!!!" I don't think I've ever had so much fun at the fair - it was a ball.

Connor, Max, Brighton and Bella on the Dizzy Dragon ride.

I love this picture of Max, Brighton, and Bella. This was before they took off on the first ride of the day - and you can see the anticipation on all of their faces.

Put your hands up!

Carter, Uncle Joe and Brighton on the Ferris Wheel.
Daddy and Brighton on the air balloons!

I was able to ride with Max and Bella on the Tornado - holy dizzy
And Auntie Kendall (pregnant - see that little bump) took Brighton on the balloons as well! What a great day.










Posted by Picasa

No comments: