Katie, Amy Dettbarn (soon to be Fuller) and Dana Sorenson all helped us celebrate. Dana is 8 months pregnant with her second child (a girl -Avery), and Dana was amazingly patient with all of us - it was a late night.
Welcome to the Murphy Family Blog. Gavin, Brooke, Bella, Max and Brighton are happy to have the opportunity to share with our friends and family the more exciting aspects (as well as the day to day) of our busy lives.
The Five Murphys
June 29, 2009
My 35th Birthday!
I had a wonderful 35th Birthday with my family and friends. My girls dressed up in their princess (rock princess?) attire and put on a show for the rest of us. They were so cute I could have gobbled them up. Unfortunately, they chose to look toward the speaker rather than toward the crowd, but we still enjoyed the show thoroughly. Gavin gave me a wonderful little video camera with an SD card so I can now add video to my blog entries. Technology is amazing.
The show went on even after Brighton spilled on her dress and asked that it be removed. . .
Miss Katie Glennon and Gavin organized a small dinner with good friends on Saturday night. We had a a great time eating at Samarai Gardens, and then hit the town. I was able to get my groove on at Asian Nights - a "club" on the westend in Billings. While I cannot see myself ever going back there, it was really fun for a 27th birthday party! Of course, I didn't get any pictures at dinner or while having cocktails at the Granary. I waited until we were at "Asian Nights" to pull out the camera. I only wish these pictures provided a better image of the atmosphere at Asian Nights - picture flourescent palm trees and a tiki hut covering the dancefloor.

Katie, Amy Dettbarn (soon to be Fuller) and Dana Sorenson all helped us celebrate. Dana is 8 months pregnant with her second child (a girl -Avery), and Dana was amazingly patient with all of us - it was a late night.
Katie, Amy Dettbarn (soon to be Fuller) and Dana Sorenson all helped us celebrate. Dana is 8 months pregnant with her second child (a girl -Avery), and Dana was amazingly patient with all of us - it was a late night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, my 27th birthday is coming up this year, so I'll have to keep Asian Nights in mind for a venue. :) Glad you had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment