Max decided he wanted a "shark party" and he chose The Reef Indoor Water Park for his birthday destination. The boys had a ball swimming and sliding at this FOUR hour long party (yes, THANK YOU ALI AND JOE FOR HELPING CHAPERONE, this was a HUGE time commitment). The boys all had fun and Max was thrilled with his party. Only issue of the day: he used the work "sucked" for the first time on the way home. Here was the context: "yes, I had fun, but it REALLY SUCKED that I wasn't tall enough to ride the big water slides." Ummmmm, yeah. He learned that one from his father.
The boys were hysterical throughout the party. The lunchtime conversation was especially entertaining.
Swimming fools - in the "wave pool."Below is Connor coming off the "big" slide. Max was able to sneak down the big slides a few times before the attendant noticed that he had a stripe on his bracelet. He was bummed since about half his friends were tall enough to ride the big dogs, although he still had a great time playing in the pools and other slides.
Max and his goofy friend Drake. They have a lot of fun (and get into a lot of trouble) at school together.
Max was very amused with himself when he was blowing out his candles. He said "I wish for a toilet" and he and his friends thought this was hysterical. I guess that's little boy humor?

No comments:
Post a Comment