
As you all know, each year we do a photo Christmas card so our friends and family can see how fast the kidlets are changing, which is much faster than their mom and dad would like. As I was struggling over which of the 80 photos to utilize for our card this year, I decided to give those of you who have forgotten the TORTURE that is getting three (or two, or even one) little ones to look at the camera and smile SIMULTANEOUSLY a little refresher. These are only a fraction of our cast-offs; there are many, many more. When you receive your Christmas card you will see which picture (none of these, thankfully) made the final cut. It wasn't perfect, but after 80 shots I was pleased to get one with all three of my little cherubs staring into the camera lens at the same time. Now, if I could only finish my shopping.

No comments:
Post a Comment