I had to throw this one in for some contrast. While Max was riding his bike up and down the street all night, Bella changed in her pajamas (complete with pink fluffy slippers, which you cannot see). She then fashioned a long skinny stick and a short stick into a microphone and sang Miley Cyrus for all of us . . ."I've got my sights set on you, and I'm ready to aim. . ." She has not shown any interest in riding her bike yet, but she really appreciated the opportunity to perform for the audience (although anytime she thought anyone was looking she'd turn her back to us, still singing, of course).
Welcome to the Murphy Family Blog. Gavin, Brooke, Bella, Max and Brighton are happy to have the opportunity to share with our friends and family the more exciting aspects (as well as the day to day) of our busy lives.
The Five Murphys
August 26, 2008
Max Takes Off Like a Big Kid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it great that they can ride by themselves now.........Brookelynn thinks she is so big. How is Kindergarten going for Max and Bella? Brookie is loving it. Thanks for the lights........I am hanging them up tomorrow for Bret's work BBQ at our house!! That was so sweet of you. Talk to you soon, Mindy
Post a Comment