Our Maxer lost his first tooth on Monday night. It was very exciting, as you can see. Above is a picture of the little guy modeling his new gap. Below is a picture of the sparkler right after it came out! Boy is the Tooth Fairy in trouble now that the Murphy Kids are losing teeth - we're going to break her bank!
Bella also lost a tooth on Monday, in fact, she actually lost her tooth first. The kids were sitting on the couch watching TV with their Dad when Bella suddenly yelled, "my tooth came out." I immediately looked over at Max, who also had a loose tooth. You have never seen a kid work a tooth like Maxer was. Not more than a minute later, Max yelled, "I lost my tooth, too!" So, here are my two toothless wonders, showing off the evidence of growing up. *SIGH*.
Welcome to the Murphy Family Blog. Gavin, Brooke, Bella, Max and Brighton are happy to have the opportunity to share with our friends and family the more exciting aspects (as well as the day to day) of our busy lives.
The Five Murphys

1 comment:
I can't believe they have both lost a tooth. They are growing up way too fast!I makes me so sad, although their toothless smiles sure are cute.
Post a Comment