The Five Murphys

The Five Murphys

March 30, 2012

Catch-Up

Oh my, have the Murphys been busy the last several months. Aside from my post regarding the difficult loss of our dear Mullie, I have not posted since October. So, in an effort to catch up from a long absence before we head off to Phoenix for Spring Break next week, I am going to "rapid post," and make my best effort to do so in chronological order.




First, we need to catch you all up on Brighton's Fifth Birthday Party. She had an amazing time rough-housing with her friends at the Kids' Klubhouse for the second year in a row. All of her pre-school friends attended, and her Tangled theme was well received by all, as demonstrated by the amount of Tangled dolls, accessories, coloring books, etc. she received as gifts.
Here is the lovely cake, and, below, Brighton getting ready to place her candles.

Who wants ice cream???!!!! And the crew of kiddos that helped Brighton celebrate. She had a great birthday party!

Next, I want to post a bit about Thankgiving. While I was remise in documenting the holiday with photos (either that or my photos are on another camera, I can't really believe I didn't take ANY), we had a great trip to the ranch filled with adventure. Additionally, photos were taken by a photographer of the family, which was a wonderful treat. It was Mullie's last trip to the Ranch, and she proved to be as gentle and loving as ever, allowing Tenley, Gage and Brody to crawl all over her as she played with neigh a growl in their direction. Fortuitiously, Gavin and I decided to ask the photographer to take a picture of our little fivesome with Mullie, so we were able to get a family shot that is now prominently displayed in our home and reminds us of our wonderful friend.

Now, onto Christmas!

No comments: