Our last day at Disney we went to dinner at Goofy's Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel. The food was amazing, and the kids had a ball talking to all of the characters. It was a wonderful way to end our week - THANKS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!!

T
The kids ate with Grandma and Grandpa.
Brighton and Minnie. It was so cute - she kept telling Minnie - "I have your ears!" So, we had to go get them for her to put on and taken a picture. The kids loved Donald as well. Below is the whole crew with Pluto!
Brighton and Minnie. It was so cute - she kept telling Minnie - "I have your ears!" So, we had to go get them for her to put on and taken a picture. The kids loved Donald as well. Below is the whole crew with Pluto!
Here is Brighton telling Minnie that "I have your ears!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment