We had a wonderful New Year's Eve this year in Red Lodge. The Finks, Nemers, Bergesons and us met up there New Year's Eve Day and after a quick sled trip with the kids, and cleaning up back at the condo, we headed over to the Finks for a wonderful meal and some family time with some of our closest friends. The kids were surrounding with other children their age, and the adults had a great time eating, drinking, and dancing our pants off in the garage (yes, the garage - what else do you do with a house full of sleeping kiddos?). While most of the photos taken later in the night have been destroyed, I will share some of the pictures Heather took while we were sledding.

I feel like this picture requires an explanation, although I do not have one to give. Brighton, I believe, was pretending to be pregnant. She is carrying a bit high.
No comments:
Post a Comment