I have been enjoying monthly (sometimes more frequent) nights out with a fantastic group of women here in Billings for the past three years or so. These women are wonderful friends who I have come to rely on for support, laughter, and as a sounding board for those parent-related issues where I need some suggestions and feedback. While what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I will disclose that we enjoyed at least one unbelievable meal, some fantastic shopping, some pool time and a night out on the town that will go down in the history books - 4 am, baby!

The six of us enjoying dinner at the Bellagio's Olives. Kim, Amy, Heather, Me, Katie and Liz.

Following a show, we decided to channel a little Charlie's Angels Action. Yes, Heather is wearing underwear on her head. I'm not quite sure why she had those in her purse. . .

On the dance floor with a random dance partner (givin the peace sign), Kim and Heather. We partied until the LIGHTS CAME ON! IN VEGAS! One night only, but still . . . so NOT 30-60.
No comments:
Post a Comment