The Five Murphys

The Five Murphys

March 9, 2009

High School Musical on Ice


Mom, Bella and I attended High School Musical on Ice on Saturday. It was a spectacular show, and Miss Bella really enjoyed all the music and dancing. We may have moved on from Hannah Montana music to the High School Musical soundtrack. Oh boy.

Bella was so excited that she was the first on to the door at the Metra.

I couldn't resist spoiling her with a High School Musical hat (Bella loves hats, especially "rock star" ones), and a Wildcats mircophone that lit up throughout the show.


We were in the second row right behind the ice (and no one sat in front of Bella), so she was able to lean in and really enjoy the show. For those of you with this show coming to your town, it really was well done. Mom and I enjoyed it almost as much as Bella.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: