Well, we had a great time ringingin the New Year with friends on New Year's Eve. This is an adults only entry - way too much fun going on for little eyes (not really, it is totally "G"). Anyway we had so much fun at the annual party at the Yellowstone Country Club. Here is just a glimpse of a wonderful evening.

These are all my girls' night girlfriends. We are missing Julie, another member of the fold. Anyway, we try to get together for dinner a few times a month and talk about kids, husbands, and whatever else moves us. They are a fantastic group of friends and even better wives and mothers. From left to right: Heather, Amy, Katie, me, Kim and Liz. In the top picture, you can see my husband peeking his head up behind Kim - what a goofball!

Hard to believe that the "30-60 Club" can get their sexy on like this, but we can do anything after a few martinis! Heather totally has the "Posh" look going.

Gavin and I had a ball as well - he is such a wild and crazy guy!

I'm not sure who started the monster martini, I think it may have been Shelby. Anyway, here we are enjoying the first of several fishbowls.

In the end, I just look forward to another fantastic year with my wonderful husband, beautiful kids, and fabulous friends. We are truly blessed with all that is important in life. We wish you all health and happiness in 2009. Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment